The Pro Pen 2 with Pen Case from Wacom is designed for the Wacom Intuos Pro, Cintiq Pro, and MobileStudio Pro graphical tablets to provide you with smooth and responsive writing or drawing experience. It features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response, and virtually lag-free tracking. Also included is a protective case, two standard nibs, a felt nib, a nib removal tool, and color rings for quick and easy identification.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 delivers Wacom’s most accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel.
- The Pro Pen 2 tip sensor constantly reacts to the changing force of your hand. It has been optimized to respond to 8,192 different pressure levels, which means a lower starting pressure for feather-light sensitivity, and higher maximum pressure for those with a heavier hand.
- Pro Pen 2 not only looks like a pen, but it feels like a pen too. From the nib firmness to the flared grip and side switches within easy reach. Lightweight, with no battery holding you back, it feels comfortable in your hand for hours.
- Exceptional tilt response and virtually lag-free tracking provide greater creative control.
- +/- 60 levels of tilt recognition
- Cordless & battery-free convenience
- Exchangeable aluminum color rings
Dimensions: 3.54 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches
Weight: 0.1 lbs
Voice Command: Touchscreen with Stylus Support
Battery Energy Content: 5.5 Watt Hours
Compatible Tablets And Pen Displays:
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pth460k0a, Pth660, Pth660p, Pth860, Pth860p;
- Wacom Mobilestudio Pro Dthw1320, Dthw1620;
- Wacom Cintiq Dtk1660, Dtk1661;
- Wacom Cintiq Pro Dth1320, Dth1620, Dtk2420, Dtk2421, Dth2420, Dth2421, Dth3220, Dth3221
- Standard Nibs ACK22201, Felt Nibs ACK22203