The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2 in. circular saw with a 6-1/2 in. the carbide-tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
- 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides Jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber over-molded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Type: 6-1/2 Inch 20V Max Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Brand: Dewalt
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 15.5 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Depth Of Cut At 45° 1-5/8 In
- Depth Of Cut At 90° 2-1/8 In
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- Speed: 5,150 Rpm
- System: 20v Max
- Circular Saw: 6-1/2 in.
- Carbide-tipped Blade: 6-1/2 in.